Action block helps in setting up the integration between WotNot & Salesforce for seamlessly creating lead directly into Salesforce
Integration with Salesforce comes handy when you have built the bot for generating leads and using Salesforce as CRM. You can use the Salesforce action block to set up the integration and automate the process of creating lead.
There are two ways through which you can connect your Salesforce account with WotNot;
- 1.Through App Market: To connect your account through App Market, you can go to 'App Market -> Salesforce -> Accounts -> Add Account'
- 2.Using 'Salesforce' action block: Or you can simply add the action block in the bot flow and click on 'Add Account'
To set up the integration between WotNot and Salesforce, you can follow the following steps;
- Add an action block on canvas by clicking on '+'
- Choose 'Salesforce'
- Double click on 'Salesforce' to configure it on the right panel
- Salesforce Organisation ID: Enter your Salesforce Organisation ID in the field provided (Here are the steps to find yours)
- Choose Environment: If you are using the block for the first time, it is wise to choose the 'Sandbox' environment to test it out & once confirmed, change the environment from 'Sandbox' to 'Production'
- Map the Salesforce fields: You can map the Salesforce fields with the variables defined in the bot builder. This way whatever values stored in WotNot's variables will be mapped against the Salesforce fields that you choose here
You can map both default and custom fields of Salesforce here The maximum number of fields you can map is capped at 50