Comment on page
Building a Chatbot
Chatbots are the way forward for any business looking to automate any repetitive or manual task. Now that you're interested in creating a chatbot, let's learn about building a chatbot
There are two types of chatbot that you can build. They are;
An inbound chatbot is a type of chatbot that is designed to interact with customers or users who initiates contact with business or organisation. These chatbots are usually placed on a company's website or social media platform and are programmed to respond to customer inquiries, provide product information, schedule appointments, or handle other customer service tasks.
You can follow the following steps to build an inbound chatbot;
- Go to 'Bot Builder'
- Click on 'Build a Bot'
- Choose 'Build an Inbound Bot'
- Select the 'Channel' from available options
- Choose how you want to build your bot i.e. 'Use this Templates' or 'From Scratch'
- Add 'Action Blocks' in the conversational flow
- Configure 'Action Blocks' on the right panel
- Click on 'Test this Bot' to test the flow
- Click on 'Deploy' to deploy the bot