Comment on page
Action block allows you to set up the integration with Google Sheets in-order to collect the bot responses or leads at single location
This is available from Basic plan onwards
To set up the integration between WotNot and Google Sheets, you can follow the following steps;
- Add an action block on canvas by clicking on '+'
- Choose 'Google Sheets'
- Double click on 'Google Sheets' to configure it on the right panel
- Authorise the account: Authorise your Google account and provide all the necessary permissions asked for, so that WotNot can push the data to the Google Sheet as soon as it is captured To authorise your Google account, you can either click on '+ Add account' or you can go to 'App Market -> Google Sheets -> Accounts -> Add Google Account'
- Select the sheet: All the sheets that are shared with you will be displayed in the dropdown. You need to select the Google Sheet where you would like the chatbot to send the data
- Select the variable: Select the variables for which the value needs to be pushed to Google Sheet
The header row will always contain the name of the variable A new row is created on Google Sheet as soon as the data has been captured
Deleting the column on Google Sheet will lead to loss of data Deleting of that sheet will result in loss of data