Comment on page
Action block allows you to integrate a conversational user interface into your chatbot
DialogFlow is a Natural Processing Language (NLP) engine that makes it easy to design and integrate a conversational user interface into your mobile application, web application, device, bot, interactive voice response system, & so on.
DialogFlow can be used by you when;
- You want to connect your DialogFlow agent to WotNot
- You want a smart bot to parse the input of the visitor
- You want to create AI based bots
Setting up the integration between WotNot and DialogFlow is two step process;
- 1.Getting the JSON key for the agent that you want to connect it to WotNot
- 2.Configuring the JSON key on DialogFlow action block
In-order setup the DialogFlow action block in the bot flow, you can follow the following steps;
- Add an action block on canvas by clicking on '+'
- Choose 'DialogFlow'
- Double click on 'DialogFlow' to configure it on the right panel
- 1.Map the Variable: Select the variables in which the visitor's inputs are stored. Just like to answer a question, you need a question; similarly, to parse inout to DialogFlow, we send a sentence to them & DialogFlow in return reads the question & sends the matching answer to WotNot
- Define actions: Define the actions to be performed for the Success & Failure scenarios. You will see two ports '+' for Success condition and '+' for Failure condition. On Success, meaning when an intent is matched on DialogFlow and a success response is received, we have the option to self loop the block or move on to the next step in the flowOn Failure, you can define what should be the next step in the conversation flow, by adding an action block. Obviously, DialogFlow will not always give you expected response & so whenever it fails, you may try to request the input again and loop it back to the flow
We at WotNot recommend you to have the 'Collect Input' action block placed ahead of the 'DialogFlow' action block & store the response from the visitor in the variable.