Comment on page
Action block allows to setup the integration with third party tool for scheduling appointments using chatbot
This integration is available from the 'Starter' plan onwards
Calendly is a popularly used appointment booking tool. Using Calendly, your prospects/customers can easily look at your availability and book a meeting for a time that you are available.
Thereby, eliminating all the effort involved in the logistics of setting up a time slot and sending out the calendar invites.
There are two ways through which you can connect your Calendly account with WotNot;
- 1.Through App Market: To connect your account through App Market, you can go to 'App Market -> Calendly -> Accounts -> Add Account'
- 2.Using 'Calendly' action block: Or you can simply add the action block in the bot flow and click on 'Add Account'
To set up the Calendly account and integrate with your chatbot, you can follow the following steps;
- Add an action block on canvas by clicking on '+'
- Choose 'Calendly'
- Double click on 'Calendly' block to configure it on the right panel
- Authorise 'Calendly' account: Authorise your 'Calendly' account by clicking on 'Connect your Calendly account' so that WotNot can access Calendly to book appointments on your behalf.
- Select Event: Select the event that would be displayed to the visitor to book an appointment. All the available slots of this event will be displayed.
- Define 'Success' or 'Failure' message