Comment on page
Calendar action block is used for collecting date from the or for booking appointments
- Collecting a date from the visitor
- Booking appointments
Setting up 'Calendar' action block
To set up the 'Calendar' action block, you can follow the following steps;
- Add action block on canvas by clicking on '+'
- Choose 'Calendar'
- Configure following on right panel
- Date Selection: Configure the following under 'Date Selection' in the configuration message;
- 1.Show Message: You can set the message that you would like to send to the visitors along with calendar to book the appointment
- 2.Define Variable: Define variable in which the response of the visitors will be stored
- 3.Date Selection: Select nature of date selection from available options . You can enable 'Show Past Dates' to show the visitors past dates
- Exclude Dates: Select the 'Exclude Dates' tab and define any exclusion of dates that you don't want to be visible in the calendar UI. You can exclude dates by either;
- Selecting the days all together like Saturdays, Sundays etc.. This way all of these will not be selectable to the visitor.
- Selecting special dates like Christmas, Diwali, EID etc..