Human Handover Configuration
Allows you to configure the action block that would invoke a Human Handover action at a point in the conversation flow, thereby transferring the control of the chat from the bot to the agent
- Transferring the chat to a Human agent
- Involving your support team when the questions are not answered by the bot
You can follow the following steps to setup the Human Handover functionality;
- Go to 'Settings -> Live Chat -> Human Handover'
- Switch on 'Human Handover' functionality
- Configure the agent availability under 'Operational Hours'
- Add teammates in the 'Teammates' tab under 'Settings -> Account -> Teammates'
- Create teams through the 'Teams' tab under 'Settings -> Account -> Teams'
- Create a bot in the Bot Builder & add 'Human Handover' action block in the flow
- Configure the 'Human Handover' block
- The agents of the team will get the browser notification about the Human Handover action has occurred
- The agents will be able to reply to the chat assigned to them from the Live Chat screen
The agents will not be able to transfer back the conversation to the bot and hence this will be considered to be the end of the flow. The agents will have to click on 'Mark Done' to close the conversation
- 1.Human Handover is disabled
- 2.When no agent is available
- 3.When Human Handover occurs beyond operational hours
Upon failure of this action block, the failure message configured by you in the action block will be sent to the visitors by bot