Carousel action block is set of cards that represent something whether its product or service
There are two types of Carousel blocks that WotNot offers. They are;
- 1.Image Carousel: When you just want to display show a set of images in a card, not requiring any input to move forward in the conversation flow
- 2.Carousel: When you want to display details along with image along with CTA buttons to move forward in the conversational flow
- Displaying set of products or services
- Wanting to let the visitors choose from variety of options
- Give an image for a button
- Showing a set of images
You can follow the following steps to set up the 'Carousel' action block;
- Add action block on canvas by clicking on '+'
- Choose 'Carousel'
- Configure it on right panel
- Adding a card: Click on '+ Card' to add an card. Maximum 10 cards can be added in a 'Carousel'
- Configuring the card: Click on 'Card' to configure the following;
- 1.Card Image: Click on 'Upload an Image' to upload the image
- 2.Card Name: Provide the name of the card in the text editor
- 3.Card Description: Provide description about the card in the rich text editor
- Buttons: Carousel supports two type of buttons;
- 1.Call to Action: Using this button, it will allow you to decide the next set of action or flow visitor will be navigated to
- 2.URL Button: Using this button, you can configure the URL where you would like to navigate the visitor to
Maximum 3 buttons can be added to one card.