Comment on page
Buttons block is used to branch out conversation using intuitive buttons. You can choose any option to go down its path. Each button can have a same path or different paths moving from it
Button action block can be used while building the bot for Web or Facebook channel.
- Branch: Move to a different path of the conversation flow
- URL: Open a web page and end the flow
Buttons will perform either of the above functions at a time Maximum number of buttons that can be added is 10 The buttons do not disappear after they are clicked on so, the user can return to them at any moment during a conversation
Setting Up 'Buttons' action block
You can follow the following steps to set up the 'Buttons' action block;
- Add an action block on canvas by clicking on '+'
- Choose 'Buttons'
- Configure it on right panel
- Defining Question: Depending upon the preference, you can either add text message or a question that needs to be sent to the visitor for collecting input Using our rich text editor, you can format the text or the question that you want to send to the user. You can also add emojis to make the conversation more casual and friendly
- Defining Buttons:You can either add Branch button or URL button based on your preference. Lets have a quick look about how these buttons can be configured.
- Branch Button: Selecting and configuring branch button will allow the user to navigate visitors to different flow based on the selection. '+ Branch Button' will allow you to add multiple buttons. In-order to remove the button, you can double click on the same and give the appropriate name as per the preference.
- URL Button: Adding URL button will allow you to navigate your visitors from one page to another either in the same tab or in different tab. You can add multiple URL buttons by clicking on '+ URL Button'. To configure the URL button, you can follow the following steps;
Adding URL button will end the conversation flow
- Click on the 'Link Icon' displayed on the left of the button
- Copy / Paste the 'Link / URL', you want the visitors to be navigated to
- Choose whether to open in the 'Same tab' or in 'New tab'
- Click on 'Right' icon to configure the URL
- Define Variables: Store the selected button in variable. Doing this will assist you to know what button the visitor has selected, which can be further used while creating the lead in the CRM or sending the data to any other internal systems The input from the visitor will not be stored in variable if the button type is 'URL Button'