Comment on page
Action block provides interactive way to the visitors to choose a value from a visual slider
- Values are to be selected from a range of finite values
- To make the conversation more interactive
Setting up 'Slider' action block
You can follow the following steps to set up the Slider action block;
- Add an action block on canvas by clicking on '+'
- Choose 'Slider'
- Double click on 'Slider' block to configure it on the right panel
- Ask a question: Write down the question that you want to ask your visitors
- Range: Enter the range values (Minimum to Maximum) that you want to allow the visitors to choose from
- Define Variables: You can define the variables to save the response received from the visitor
- Step Count: You can enable step count by switching on the switch. Enabling this will move the slider in the increments of step count The value for the step count can be between 2 & 5
- Units: Select a unit for the slider values from the drop down list i.e $, €, ₹, £, °C. By default, we do not have any unit assigned to the slider