This action block is used when you would like your visitors to submit documents or files through bot.
Maximum size of the file supported is 10 MB Maximum number of uploads allowed is up to 10
You can follow the following steps to set up the 'File Upload' action block;
- Add an action block on canvas by clicking on '+'
- Choose 'File Upload'
- Double click on 'File Upload' to configure it on the right panel
- Message: Define the message or question that will appear to your visitors before collecting the file.
- Type of File: Select the type of file that you want to limit the visitors to upload. This will restrict the bot from accepting the files of the format which are not selected by you.
- Define Variable: Configure the variable where you would like the file to be uploaded or stored. This will allow you to share the link of the file uploaded by the visitor later in the flow.
- File Size: Set the limit of the file size that the visitor can upload. The maximum size supported is 10 MB. Other sizes that you can choose are 1, 2 & 5 MB. In-order to change the maximum size of the file, you will need to click on 'Drop down arrow' & select from the available options.
- Upload Limit: Set the upload limit i.e the number of times visitor can upload a file. Maximum number of uploads allowed per visitor is 10. The other available options are 1, 2 & 5. In-order to change the upload limit, you will need to click on 'Drop down arrow' & select from the available options.